Plan shows informal garden rooms, living lawn, croquet & archery lawn, entrance court, driving green surrounding the residence. A formal garden room, the flower garden, placed in center front of property. Rock garden, stone overlook with seat, garden house, grape arbor, shelter, place at endpoints. Plant list includes
hyddrangea quercifolia, clethra alnifolia, viburnum motte, syringa vulgaris, cercis canadensis, betula alba, picaea alba, kalmia laifolia rhododendron maximum, monarda didyma (Oswego tea). Small size drawing.
- Waldheim Road, Aspinwall, PA
- Ezra C. Stiles Landscape Architect
- 706 Renshaw Building, Pittsburgh, PA
- Plan revised July 31, 1929
- Scale 1/16”= 1’0”
- Plan # 581-3
- General planting plan for residence grounds.