Gift of the National Council of Jewish Women on September 9, 1964.
Subsequent additions made in 1976, 1984, 1992, 2002, 2005 and 2011.
Permission for publication is given on behalf of the University of Pittsburgh as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
This guide to the collection was originally prepared by: Ida Selavan in 1982 and was rewritten and revised by Kate Colligan and Betty Berger (NCJW). Revisions occurred to the finding aid as a part of the encoding process in August 2003. Revision and rearrangement for the encoded version of the finding aid provided by Julie Aher in August 2003. Wendy Pflug processed the materials added to the collection in June 2001.
Digital reproductions of the collection are available electronically at
National Council of Jewish Women, Pittsburgh Section Records, 1894-2011, AIS.1964.40, Archives Service Center, University of Pittsburgh
National Council of Jewish Women, Pittsburgh Section Papers, 1894-2003, AIS.1964.40, Archives Service Center, University of Pittsburgh