Access and Use
The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Station, formerly located on Grant Street in downtown Pittsburgh, was condemned and demolished in 1997. At the time of demolition, the records were received by ASC staff member, Miriam Meislik and transferred to the Archives Service Center, October 9, 1997.
Permission for publication is given on behalf of the University of Pittsburgh as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
This collection was processed by Dan Horvath on September 8, 2004.
Information about the collection title and the controlled access terms was extracted from the MARC record in the University of Pittsburgh catalog Voyager ID number: 4396959
Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company, Pittsburgh Division Records, 1942-1982, AIS.1997.38, Archives Service Center, University of Pittsburgh