Holy Trinity Serbian Eastern Orthodox Church, Pittsburgh, Pa. Records
Holy Trinity Serbian Orthodox Church (Pittsburgh, Pa.).
3.0 microfilm reels (2324 frames)
Holy Trinity Serbian Orthodox Church of Pittsburgh, Pa. was formed in 1961 by the consolidation of St. George Serbian Eastern Orthodox Church of Pittsburgh and the St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Church School Parish of Pittsburgh. The collection contains the birth, baptism,marriage, and death records of both churches as well as Holy Trinity Cathedral, the records span the years 1905-1971. Records through 1954 are in Serbian. Records from 1955-1993 are in English.