Mulberry and Northwood Presbyterian Churches, Wilkinsburg, Pa. Records
Mulberry Presbyterian Church (Wilkinsburg, Pa.).
Northwood Presbyterian Church (Wilkinsburg, Pa.).
15.0 microfilm reels
Mulberry Presbyterian Church was formerly known as the Second United Presbyterian Church of Wilkinsburg, Pa., until May, 1968. In 1971, the Mulberry Presbyterian Church merged with the Northwood Presbyterian Church located at North Avenue and Wood Street in Wilkinsburg, Pa. Northwood Presbyterian Church was formerly known as the First United Presbyterian Church of Wilkinsburg. This collection includes the records for both churches and spans the years from 1882 to 1992. The collection consists primarily of church minutes from the Mulberry Presbyterian Church Boards. Additional materials include church registers and a few articles of memorabilia.