Access and Use
These records were a gift of St. John's German Evangelical Lutheran Church, 463 40th St., Pittsburgh, Pa. 15224 1994.
Permission for publication is given on behalf of the University of Pittsburgh as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
This collection was processed by ASC Staff in 1994.
Revision and rearrangement for the encoded version of the finding aid provided by Dan Horvath in October, 2003. Information about the collection title and the controlled access terms was extracted from the MARC record in the University of Pittsburgh catalog Voyager ID number: 1484447
This collection has been microfilmed by Archives of Industrial Society and the Western Pennsylvania Genealogical Society from originals in the possession of St. John's German Evangelical Lutheran Church, 463 40th St., Pittsburgh, PA. 15224
St. John's German Evangelical Lutheran Church, Lawrenceville, Pittsburgh, Pa. Records, 1857-1949, AIS.1994.08, Archives Service Center, University of Pittsburgh
St. John's German Evangelical Lutheran Church, Pittsburgh (Lawrenceville), PA., Records, 1857-1949, Archives of Industrial Society, University of Pittsburgh Libraries.