The Fulton Theater was located in Pittsburgh on the corner of Sixth Street and Fort Duquesne Boulevard from 1930's-1995. The theater was originally called the Gayety Theater. Built in 1903, it ran for thirty years as one of Pittsburgh's foremost stage and vaudeville houses. In the 1930's, the theater was renamed the Fulton and became a full time motion picture theater. The theater was purchased by the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust in 1990 and the Fulton was renovated and reopened in 1991. It was later renamed the Byham Theater through a naming right from the Byham family in 1995. The Fulton neon sign that had been displayed above the theater has been restored by the State Museum of Pennsylvania in Harrisburg and is installed there as part of a theater exhibit.