Access and Use
Part of the original donation of William M. Darlington’s family library to the University of Pittsburgh in 1918 and 1925 by his daughters, Edith Darlington Ammon and Mary Carson Darlington.
No copyright restrictions.
This collection was processed by Nicole Mader in June 2008.
William Darlington purchased the collection from the Catalogue of the American Library of the late Mr. George Brinley (Hartford, 1881), Part III, p. 106., Brinley sales number 5498, in 1881.
This collection was located in the Darlington Memorial Library in the University’s Cathedral of Learning until 2007 when it was moved to the ULS Archives Service Center for processing, storage, preservation and service. However, it remains in the custodianship of the ULS Special Collections Department.
Conference Between the Six Nations of the Quakers Minutes, 1756, DAR.1925.10, Darlington Collection, Special Collections Department, University of Pittsburgh