Access and Use
The collection was gifted to the University of Pittsburgh in two parts. In 1968, the first materials were given to the Archives Service Center. The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust donated more materials in May of 2000. The Archives Service Center transferred the Fulton records that were in their possession to the Ford E. and Harriet R. Curtis Theatre Collection in 2005.
Property rights reside with the University of Pittsburgh. For information about permission to reproduce or publish, please contact the Special Collections Department.
This collection was processed by William Daw in 2005-2006.
Records of the Penn Theater, Pittsburgh, PA., 1927-1964, AIS.1968.06, Archives Service Center, University of Pittsburgh
Fulton Theater Scrapbook, 1940-1943, Scrapbook Collection, Curtis Theatre Collection, University of Pittsburgh
Items related to the Penn Theater or other Shea chain theatres have been removed from this collection. The Penn materials have been added to the Records of the Penn Theater. The other Shea materials might be assembled into their own smaller collection.
Fulton Theater Records, 1934-1963, CTC.2000.01, Curtis Theatre Collection, Special Collections Department, University of Pittsburgh
Fulton Theater Records, 1934-1963, CTC.35, Curtis Theatre Collection, Special Collections Department, University of Pittsburgh
This collection has been previously cited as Records of the Fulton Theater, 1962-1963, AIS 68:6a, Archives Service Center, University of Pittsburgh