Part of the original donation of William M. Darlington’s family library to the University of Pittsburgh in 1918 and 1925 by his daughters, Edith Darlington Ammon and Mary Carson Darlington.
No copyright restrictions.
This collection was processed by Kristin Justham in March 2007.
This collection was located in the Darlington Memorial Library in the University’s Cathedral of Learning until 2007 when it was moved to the ULS Archives Service Center for processing, storage, preservation and service. However, it remains in the custodianship of the ULS Special Collections Department.
Darlington Autograph Files, 1610-1914, DAR.1925.07, Darlington Collection, Special Collections Department, University of Pittsburgh